6.8.17

London Fashion Week Adventures from the past..








Well let me tell you life as usual has been go go go go but hey although I don't get to pop up on the blogosphere as often as one would like, it's for a good reason after all it's the only way I can deliver some fun authentic original content to everybody, by going away living a little and coming back to share my adventure with you all.


.. blogger or creative fashion + Accessory designer you can be anything just remember the magic is in the constant disappearing act to refine your life skills lol oh and don't forget, never give up.

'So how is everybody today? Hope you're all enjoying life'!

Today I wanted to do a London Fashion Week #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) post although it seems like London fashion week happened many moons ago, I'm consistently revisiting LFW its one of the many places, where I feel connected to creativity even if the event is over lol (I'm still there).

They joys of seeing amazing talented designers showcase their work on the runway really helps me to see the positive reasons why I'm in love with designing, making and the art world.

When I go to Fashion-Scout, I'm always inspired by the journey that designers endure whilst developing their collections and sharing it with everybody, one of my favorite catwalk shows was cimone-fashion (see picture below) 



I also had the pleasure of modeling a few of my own creations- accessories and garments that I made.


Enjoy the pictures, P.S I will sooner rather than later mysteriously pop-up on the blogosphere again LOL.
















Much Love 
Monzie
 xoxo

Blog Archive

E♥7 PAST POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright/Legal informatiom Information

All clothes/fashion designs/creations that I (Monique aka Monzie of euqinom7.blogspot.com ) design customize and make, will always be clearly indicate with a small description stating that i created customized and or designed the garment, accessory, etc etc. All pictures with either my image and or my fashion designs will be clearly marked with my fashion logo -euqinom7designs-pink bear and or both i own 100 per cent of the rights to my image in photos/videos and any kind of use in regards to my image, so if you wish to use/reblog any videos/ images from this blog please always get permission from the copyright holder Monique aka monzie (ask me via LINK--->♥/euqinom7.blogspot.com and please always link back image from euqinom7.blogspot.com you may not alter, transform, or build upon the work via this blog. Thank You E♥7