15.12.16

Photographer Camden and Me!


'SNAP'

Abdelkeitatavares 

Euqinom7designs





For a moment there I began to think that blogging may no longer be a part of my creative outlet how wrong was I because I'm back lol.


 

As you could imagine an artist's life is a busy one we never stop getting inspired and every day we are constantly thinking of ways to invent and create things! 

And speaking of artists, creativity, and inspiration I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting @abdelkeitatavares a model/photographer, he is the awesome man behind my pictures below and holly molly he did do an amazing job of capturing me so beautifully, in an instant, no fancy camera tricks no particular commands for extreme or over the top poses just me him and the camera and great vibes in Camden, the place I love the most, The place that gives me such a positive natural high The place that allows me to be all that I am without question! This photography session has to be the best one I've ever had.
For more info on this talented photographer, please check out:  http://blackfashionstars.blogspot.co.uk/p/fashion-stars.html

Monzie xoxo


BHW "Euqinom7" Earrings By @Euqinom7Designs
Coat / Hat By @ktz_official 
Footwear Buffalo platform shoes By Buffalo
Underground metal plate (Shoe Accessory)























Blog Archive

E♥7 PAST POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright/Legal informatiom Information

All clothes/fashion designs/creations that I (Monique aka Monzie of euqinom7.blogspot.com ) design customize and make, will always be clearly indicate with a small description stating that i created customized and or designed the garment, accessory, etc etc. All pictures with either my image and or my fashion designs will be clearly marked with my fashion logo -euqinom7designs-pink bear and or both i own 100 per cent of the rights to my image in photos/videos and any kind of use in regards to my image, so if you wish to use/reblog any videos/ images from this blog please always get permission from the copyright holder Monique aka monzie (ask me via LINK--->♥/euqinom7.blogspot.com and please always link back image from euqinom7.blogspot.com you may not alter, transform, or build upon the work via this blog. Thank You E♥7