23.6.14

Richard Jackson ART and me..







I was literally walking past Hauser and Wirth by accident, I seriously can not begin to express to you how much accidents are becoming major blessings in my life ‘No Joke’ I say (whilst laughing in disbelief)….

…. all I could see was multiple colours of paint splattered all over a white room, more like a massive large space and you know I had to enter right? Monzie, colour and splattered paint it was love at first sight.
I couldn’t contain myself as I walked through the doors of Hauser and Wirth Gallery, I was worse than a child in a candy store I was humming and awwwing, sighing and ever so quietly screaming.

I felt at home this was my mental play ground.. I mean I dream of art such as  this everyday. Just when I needed to be inspired and I was falling into that ‘would my creative visions ever be appreciated’ thoughts.... Richard Jackson’s latest contemporary artwork scattered all around beautifully before my eyes.
The joy I felt when running up to each creative piece three or four times in the gallery.


I was completely compelled and emotionally charged, his work totally touched my creative truth, my deep but funny way of seeing life was represented in every bit of Richard Jackson New Paintings.

An artist that captures an audience and or person by mixing highly explosive painterly work with everyday life experiences... two words humble genius. The craftsmanship of Richard Jacksons installations was so realistic yet it had such an imaginary feel to it I felt like apart of the process which was more exciting than the finished pieces ^.^, I was peering into the ‘Shower Room’- (2013) installation, begging to be showered with the various colours of paint, how awesome would it be if I recreated this shower room in my future mansion lol.



One of the most important things I learnt about Richard Jacksons creative new paintings was how quickly i could relate to his work without for one second questioning it.
I mean it was so playful, with sweet cake sprinkles of sexual behavior, within 2mins of being in the gallery I was captivated, the instillations was warped but fun just like my dress sense, I felt a great sense of belonging… I felt free.





















Richard Jackson New Paintings
 23 May – 26 July 2014,
Hauser & Wirth
23 Savile Row
London
 W1S 2ET
Gallery hours:
Tuesday to Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm

Blog Archive

E♥7 PAST POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright/Legal informatiom Information

All clothes/fashion designs/creations that I (Monique aka Monzie of euqinom7.blogspot.com ) design customize and make, will always be clearly indicate with a small description stating that i created customized and or designed the garment, accessory, etc etc. All pictures with either my image and or my fashion designs will be clearly marked with my fashion logo -euqinom7designs-pink bear and or both i own 100 per cent of the rights to my image in photos/videos and any kind of use in regards to my image, so if you wish to use/reblog any videos/ images from this blog please always get permission from the copyright holder Monique aka monzie (ask me via LINK--->♥/euqinom7.blogspot.com and please always link back image from euqinom7.blogspot.com you may not alter, transform, or build upon the work via this blog. Thank You E♥7