8.5.13

SUPER STAGE WEAR.. FT Highlite Platform Sneaker by Jeffrey Campbell | Light up sneakers


 Summer is here, sumer is here, i can not contain my excitement = ) ... Hello every, 
 
Right does any of you have a favourite ootd post that you've recently posted or one that you love from the past? If so, what is it? Please Tweet the link to me ASAP I’d love to see it and check out your blog ill leave a comment to?
Well this is my favourite summer styled OOTD post,  >Heres my winter one< I’m in love with they way I just walked into primark and purchased myself a cheap ass outfit and made it looking like super star stage wear 'Turnt Up' style? O_o Lmao I love to joke to much, but hey seriously I love this outfit and the way I put it together as an absolutely bold summer look, for next to nothing.

I swear to you guys this outfit reminds me of the meaning of ‘……STYLE CAN NOT BE BROUGHT’ ok, ok, I did buy these items of clothing but its all in how I styled/put these garments together  that makes this ootd uniquely me, funky and wildly stylish and we can all do this on a budget!
I must say it’s been a while since I’ve been shopping on the high street, as I live in an 80% virtual world (online shopping does it for me) but Primark is really doing it for me now …. The prices of Primark’s, garments makes me feel unafraid to rip, dye and or deconstruct the clothes I buy as soon as I get then home.
I’m forever at it with the scissors or anything else I can find to  pimp up my garments.. you know give it that euqinom7designs stamp lol!

So it’s easy really … you want an outfit on a budget, visit your local primark and or thrift store <(if you don’t live in London) and get crafty! : )




SHORTS MENS SECTION-PRIMARK- D.I.Y'ed BY EUQINOM7DESIGNS

HIGH WAIST SHORTS -AMERICAN APPAREL

DOOR KNOCKER EARRINGS -BY EUQINOM7DESIGNS


DOUGHNUT BRACELET BY- EUQINOM7DESIGNS

THIGH SOCKS -AMERICAN APPAREL


SWEATER –PRIMARK – CROPPED & RIPPED – D.I.Y’ed BY EUQINOM7DESIGNS

HAVE A LOVELY WEEK EVERYONE!!

MUCH LOVE 

X MONZIE X 

Blog Archive

E♥7 PAST POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright/Legal informatiom Information

All clothes/fashion designs/creations that I (Monique aka Monzie of euqinom7.blogspot.com ) design customize and make, will always be clearly indicate with a small description stating that i created customized and or designed the garment, accessory, etc etc. All pictures with either my image and or my fashion designs will be clearly marked with my fashion logo -euqinom7designs-pink bear and or both i own 100 per cent of the rights to my image in photos/videos and any kind of use in regards to my image, so if you wish to use/reblog any videos/ images from this blog please always get permission from the copyright holder Monique aka monzie (ask me via LINK--->♥/euqinom7.blogspot.com and please always link back image from euqinom7.blogspot.com you may not alter, transform, or build upon the work via this blog. Thank You E♥7